We have taken every step to ensure that your shopping experience at Ethnicindia.co is as convenient and as intuitive as possible. If you have any comments or feedback for us, we greatly appreciate hearing from you and value your opinions. Please email us at [email protected]
Browsing The Online Store
- Your main guide to browsing the online store is to use the main navigation menu, which has the names of the different product categories (Men, Women, and Kids etc).
- To reach the landing page for each category, click on the title of that category. For example, to reach the Women’s landing page, click on ‘Women’ in the main menu. Once you reach a landing page, you can click on the sub categories to reach a listing of products under that category.
- You can also reach the product listing page by hovering your cursor over a category name in the main navigation menu, and clicking on one of the items in the dropdown menu.
- Each sub category of products can be sorted based on available filters on the site. Once you see an individual item in this menu you may click on that item to get more product details, colour swatches and closer images.
- The top of each product page has a trail, or breadcrumb, which shows where you have been. To return to a previous page or subcategory, you can click on this trail which will bring you back. You can also go to the top Navigation Bar to move to a different product category.
Setting Up An Account
- In order to add items to your shopping cart, you do not need to establish an account, however, you will enjoy value added features by creating your own account on ethnicindia.co as it is necessary to make a purchase.
- To set up an account, go to Create An Account.
- You can also continue shopping as a Guest Shopper, but will have to make an account to place an order.
Adding Items To Your Shopping Cart
- When you are ready to add an item to your shopping cart, you need to check the colour, size (if these attributes are applicable) and quantity. Then click on the Add to Cart button.
- A small box will appear informing you that the item is in the cart. You may choose to continue shopping or checkout as per your requirements. If you change your mind and want to continue browsing you may do so at any moment during the checkout process.
- You can continue to add items to your shopping cart until you are ready to Checkout.
Reviewing And Changing The Items In Your Shopping Cart
- You can review and/or change the items in your shopping cart at any time.
- To delete an item, simply click on the cross.
- To change the quantity, simply change the quantity by clicking on (+) or (–) button.
- Your order value will be recalculated each time you change the quantity automatically.
- Once you are satisfied with your order, you can start the checking out process by clicking on “Proceed to Pay” on the Shopping Cart page. This takes you to the Checkout page.
- On the Checkout Page, kindly login as a registered customer. To checkout as a registered customer, click on the “Already registered? Click here to login.“ link at the top of the page. Login to your Ethnic India account if you have one, or create a new account in the pop window that appears.
- If you checkout as a registered customer, and you have entered billing and shipping addresses for your account, these will be populated in the Billing Address and Shipping Address sections of the page.
- Please review all details closely and then click on the “continue” button to confirm your order.
- You will be redirected to our secure payment gateway, RazorPay for both domestic and International orders.
- Enter your credit or debit card information or choose your bank for net banking transactions, and click “Submit” along the bottom of the page.
- Depending on the type of card you own you might be directed to another site in order to verify your online password. Otherwise, you’re done! Congratulations and thank you for shopping with EthnicIndia.co.
- Your payment is processed in real time and within a few seconds you will receive a confirmation email from us.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email from us with the name of the courier, and the tracking number. You can visit our website, and enter the tracking number should you wish to see where your shipment is.
- We will send SMS and email notifications at different stages of your order.